Insulated LRP (Laminated Roof Panels) – Construction Solutions & Supply’s insulated roof panels begin with baked enamel finish on aluminum skins. These aluminum skins are permanently pressure bonded to a 3″ core of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene Foam). EPS is a high-performance insulation specified by architects nationwide for increased energy efficiency of your home. Using these insulated panels with our patio component’s helps create a stronger, more durable cover.
Roof panels are key to insulation installation.
Call to install laminated roof panels for your screen enclosures.
Features and Benefits:
- Maintenance Free
- Fits any structure – 3″ – 6″ Insulated Panels
- Triple internal gutter system – Gable application
- No Framing to see – Panels available with electrical raceway
- Great insulation value – Great for patio covers and carports
- No condensation build up – much cooler than non-insulated roof panels.